Fee and Caution Deposits
- For the first year (UG & PG) students, the fee, including special fees, will be collected on the date of admission.
- For other students, the fee will be collected in the month of June.
- If a student fails to pay fees within the last working day previous to the due date, the students will be removed from the rolls of the college. If the student is to be readmitted he/she has to remit all arrears with fine and obtain permission from the Principal. '75/- will imposed as readmission fee.
- Absence from the college with or without leave shall not be an excuse for non-payment of fees.
- Students who have completed their respective programmes of study can apply for the refund of caution deposit in the prescribed form at the time of leaving the college. If the claim for refund is not made before the date of reopening of the college for the next academic year, the amount will be forfeited and will be remitted to the Government as per rules.
- The original receipt issued for remittance of caution deposit is to be produced along with the application form for refund of caution deposit.