A Green Campus is a place where environmental friendly practices and education combine to promote sustainable and eco-friendly practices in the campus. The green campus concept offers an institution the opportunity to take the lead in redefining its environmental culture and developing new paradigms by creating sustainable solutions to environmental, social and economic needs of the mankind. The club helps the college to implement the green protocol in the campus.
Aims of the Club:
- Greenery to provide pollution free air and carbon sink
- Establishing feeding points for bird and animals and creating shelter for them
- A Clean campus
- Minimise - Waste and consumption of water and energy
- Adoption and Deployment of Environment - friendly activities
- Impact of use of digital technology and management to reduce consumption of natural resources - paper, gas, water, energy etc.