Issue of Certificates
- Application for certificates should be made at least two days in advance.
- Conduct certificate will ordinarily be issued only along with the transfer certificate when the students complete the course.
- No certificate will be issued from the college unless the Principal is satisfied with the reason stated by the applicant for the issuance of such a certificate.
- Application for Transfer Certificate should be made in the prescribed form.
- Students should return College Identity Card, Identity Tag and Bus Concession Card at the time of T.C. Application.
- A fee of Rs.20/- will be charged for every certificate issued, including duplicates, other than the course completion or bonafide student certificate.