- Bhoomithrasena Club
- Bicycle Club
- Biodiversity Club
- Debate Club
- Election Literacy Club
- Fine Arts Cell
- Green Campus Clean Campus Cell
- Health and Yoga Club
- Media & Film Club
- Music Club
- Nature Club
- Pain and Paliative Care Club
- Parliamentary Club
- Quiz Club
- Red Ribbon Club
- Tourism Club
Cell for Differently Abled
To strive towards the empowerment of persons with disabilities by promoting equal opportunity, protection of rights, full participation and accessibility, an actively engaged cell is working in our college. Cell keeps the directory of all students with disabilities and conducts the regular interactions with them. The cell conducts counseling programmes, motivational talks, vocational trainings etc. Also, it helps those students to get the assistance of scribe/ extra time for exams, grace mark for the programmes they are studying etc.
- To address all disability related issues in college.
- To ensure overall accessibility for persons with disabilities in the entire college.
- To guide activities of the supporting units or resource centre by providing expert suggestions
- To resolve major grievances about any difficulty of persons with disabilities.
Provisions under the policy
- To provide counseling to students with disabilities on the types of courses they can study at the higher education institutions.
- To ensure admission of as many students with disabilities as possible through the open quota and also through the reservation meant for them. 5% of total seats in every programmes are reserved for the students with disabilities.
- To collect orders dealing with fee concessions, examination procedures, reservation policies, etc., pertaining to persons with disabilities as per the government policies from time to time.
- To measure the educational requirements of persons with disabilities enrolled in higher education institutions to determine the types of assistive devices to be procured.
- To conduct awareness programs for teachers of the affiliated colleges & institutions about the approaches to teaching, evaluation procedures, etc, which they should adopt in the case of students with disabilities.
- To provide support to the students with disabilities and assist them in getting appropriate employment when desired by them after their studies.
- To inculcate skills for entrepreneurship development.
- To celebrate important days on disability such as the International day for persons with disabilities, Braille Day and White Cane Day to create awareness about the capabilities of persons with disabilities.
- To motivate alumnae upon raising funds for scholarships.
- To organize Remedial Coaching Classes for persons with disabilities.
- To provide vocational trainings for the persons with disabilities
ANEESHYA C A
Poster Designing Competition as part of the International Day of Persons with Disabilities
Cell for Differently Abled conducted a Poster Designing Competition as part of the International Day of Persons with Disabilities and distributed cash prize for two students.
Cell for Differently Abled- Activity Report 2020-21